SWITCH 100HP to170HP Conversion
170HP Conversion plus BRP Home Service Application
RIVA MAPTUNERX BRP BUNDLE (ALL EXCEPT SPARK) Item #: RS110SC-B-1
Only License Item no: RS110SC-TL
BRP Home Service Application
BRP Home Service Application a collection of MaptunerX applications.
- Reset service light which starts countdown to next factory programmed service interval.
- Erase the recorded running history in ECU. Recorded diagnostic information such as RPM etc.
- Prompts ECU to record the minimum and maximum throttle position values in ECU.
Read/Clear ECU error codes
- Displays active and pas fault codes recorded in the ECU along with description of each fault.
DESS Key Management
- Add, remove or change DESS keys.
- Real-time viewing of valuable vehicle data. Also displays LAMBDA/02 if HDMI/MALE 3.5mm cable and sensor is installed, see related
- Activation+ is a multi-purpose app for test and calibration of vehicle components. The first tab is for fuel components and will send a signal to
the injectors or fuel pump to test them. If they are responding correctly, they will create a humming sound just as in this example. The next tab
does the same for the coils. All can be tested individually. The third and final tab in Activation+ is for watercrafts with IBR.
- Installed new cluster? Use Pair Cluster APP to match your new cluster with ECU.
This is a single vehicle (VIN) license, IT can only be used for one specified vehicle.
All you need is your Maptuner X, no need to use a PC. It is a very handy solution!
When you make the order of the Home Service Application, you must specify what Vehicle (VIN) it will be used for.
Home service application will work for (Sea-Doo, Ski-Doo, Can-Am, Lynx) equipped with Bosch ECU.
When you buy a tuning License for a Maptuner X you always get following applications, Read/clear Error codes, TPS reset to zero position.
Those applications are also included in Home Service Application.
- VIN Specific (1 VIN)
- No hardware included
*Only for certain models.
Software only. MaptunerX or other hardware sold separately.